Wheel... what to buy?

For random discussions which aren't directly related to Speed-Dreams

Moderator: kilo

Re: Wheel... what to buy?

Postby mungewell » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:52 am

madbad wrote:Now I get an error on make:
Code: Select all
[ 95%] Building CXX object src/modules/racing/genparoptv1/CMakeFiles/genparoptv1.dir/racesituation.cpp.o
/home/madbadnew/Development/svn/speed-dream/speed-dreams/trunk/src/modules/racing/genparoptv1/racesituation.cpp: In constructor ‘ReSituationUpdater::ReSituationUpdater()’:
/home/madbadnew/Development/svn/speed-dream/speed-dreams/trunk/src/modules/racing/genparoptv1/racesituation.cpp:461:73: error: cannot convert ‘ReSituationUpdater* const’ to ‘const char*’ for argument ‘2’ to ‘SDL_Thread* SDL_CreateThread(SDL_ThreadFunction, const char*, void*)’
make[2]: *** [src/modules/racing/genparoptv1/CMakeFiles/genparoptv1.dir/racesituation.cpp.o] Errore 1
make[1]: *** [src/modules/racing/genparoptv1/CMakeFiles/genparoptv1.dir/all] Errore 2
make: *** [all] Errore 2

Any hint?

According to the patch all the threading should be '#if'ed out. Looks like there is some confusion on which SDL version is being built against.....
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/speed-dreams/attachment/ticket/711/support_sdl2_6.patch
mungewell

Re: Wheel... what to buy?

Postby wmrodd » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:28 pm

I have a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT that works good. It was like $35 at Walmart. I had one install on Kubuntu 12.04 that I had no damage. I tried other OS and came back to Kubuntu 12.04 and now I have damage to my car.
wmrodd

Previous

Return to Off-topic