[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Result Screenshot

Result Screenshot

Show your screenshots to the world!

Moderator: kilo

Forum rules
One inappropriate image here and you don't come back ever.

Result Screenshot

Postby ayrusida » Thu May 08, 2014 12:06 am

I did this on :
Driver / Robot - Amateur :p
Automatic (can't figure out how to use manual)

But I still confused about the car grip, TRB1 and GT1 is ok, but the other category is just like undriveable, maybe I'll wait until I got a my own PC and I can tweak the car ;)

Edit : change the image source from Onedrive to Tinypic. MS+Nokia Lumia+WP7+Onedrive=sucks
Visit my Speed Dreams VPlaylist on youtube: ;)

ayrusida

Re: Result Screenshot

Postby mungewell » Thu May 08, 2014 6:15 pm

To use manual; on the main menu, select 'Configure Player' and then highlight your player in the right-hand list box. Switch 'Gears' between Automatic, Sequential, Manual, Grid and H-Box.

For Manual/etc you will need to select which keys/controls to use for switching gears.

I did a 'crappy' video a while back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY0HkfN2v64
mungewell

Postby ayrusida » Thu May 08, 2014 7:24 pm

ayrusida

Postby mungewell » Thu May 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Hopefully you're not asking me for driving tips.... you saw my other videos, right? What controller are you using? I think a wheel is a must for really pushing the time down, although we don't have force feedback (yet) a little pre-set autocenter helps.

Personally I prefer the newer 'Supercars'; the Spirit is nice, but I think that the Cavallo is faster (but a little 'tail happy').
Simon.

PS. How did you 'break' Brondhach? GFX should be good on that one.
mungewell

Postby ayrusida » Fri May 09, 2014 12:29 am

I use general joystick, and since the analog is broken (me bad) I use d-pad for turn.

I broke broden by accident :p , I was crashing a backmarkers that spun in front of me, then the kilo not hit me from behind and sent me flying out of the track

ayrusida

Postby ayrusida » Fri May 16, 2014 3:05 am

Here is another screenshot I took

Difficulty for driver/bot is pro, and I now using analog (d-pad is hard), as you can see, even in the same Corkscrew my lap time is hardly improved :( here is my configuration

any suggestions for this?

ayrusida

Postby Haruna » Fri May 16, 2014 5:08 am

You should have a little more steer sensitivity and fairly liberal amounts of speed sens; I have my Dual Shock 3 controller (PS3) setup with Steer sens set to 0.4 and Speed Sens set to 0.5 for road racing and 0.9 for ovals.
Haruna

Postby ayrusida » Fri May 16, 2014 6:25 am

ayrusida

Postby mungewell » Fri May 16, 2014 3:02 pm

Whilst you are racing, you can press 'ESC' to bring up a menu page. Select 'Adjust Controls' and you will be able to change the controller settings for the current player.

Cheers,
Simon.
mungewell

Postby ayrusida » Sun May 18, 2014 8:51 am

Btw here's some video I've recorded, but I don't know if it's work or not :p

ayrusida

Next

Return to Gallery