[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Track Requests

Track Requests

Discuss or share your track-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Re: Track Requests

Postby menycsab » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:28 pm

I read here: http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/speed- ... stOfTracks
I don't have the Peters and the Bueno tracks in my SD 2.0
Please make it available!
Thanks,

Csaba
menycsab

Postby menycsab » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:28 pm

menycsab

Postby apr-torcs » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Hi mate! I regret to say singapur track was my first experiment. Unfortunately I could not finish it. I ended up deleting it by the accumulation of errors.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
A falta de "pasta gansa", una buena simulación
-------------------------------------------------------------------
apr-torcs

Postby HyenaRacer45 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:52 am

Hey is there anybody willing to make some top speed test tracks with a few curves but very wide and super long like 35m wide by 18km long. Needs to be simple for slower low -end inetgrated GPUs like radeon 6310 8210 7210 intel 2400 3000 4000 4100.
min is 16m wide max is 67m wide, would like a few in that range length 13.4km min to 69km max. i have tried my hand at track making and the results are well lets just go with by some miracle i didnt seg fault the whole system to unuseable status but have trashed the game very hard where i had to reinstall linux not justt the game as it would no longer install right.
It would be worth 5 or ten bucks to me if need be. safe paypal or something like paypal preferred. email:--rachelisan435@gmail.com as well as post here please and thank you.
HyenaRacer45

!!! RE: Re: Track Requests !!

Postby HyenaRacer45 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:03 am

DOES ANYBODY even read this anymore? Been waiting a month for any kind of reply. I would seriously like to employ someone to make super long tracks based on the existing ovals for torcs 1.3.2+ which work fine directly dropped into sd 2,1 but I need more driving space for my top speed monsters. (I like testing the physics limits of torcs and speed dreams as well as designing supercars with twin turbo 7Litre V8s spitting out 1600+hp or twin turbo V12 based on big block V8 bore and stroke. (for 2100+hp) My top speeds have been limited to 235mph because i run out of straight-away. I would like to have versions of C speedway and D speedway and B-speedway converted to a lengths ranging of min 24km to 136km and widths of 34m to 109m. If ya feel like it even a crazy
440km long 600m wide track for pinnacle engineering range of 3500+hp (max is 12000hp) using large 15L V16s with four turbos running high octane (115ron 103mon) fuel (9.8:1 compression). I would do it myself but my attempts at editing the xml for length and width end disastrously and my xubuntu doesnt compile the track maker tar ball for linux due to dependencies unmeetable due to the repository structure. So I have no way of makimg the mesh agree with xml. My blender version refuses to load ac3d files after trying five different ac3d impport/export scripts nada zilch nunca. Which sucks cause I was gonna make a host of new cars with blender.
HyenaRacer45

Postby MiniJoe » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:50 am

I experimented with Simon's test track (data/tracks/development/testtrack) and after about 20km in total length the frame rate drops off badly (at least on my hardware - integrated Intel(R) HD). You also need to disable the background (or drive through it) as it is not that far away.
MiniJoe

Postby Tom_D3 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:14 pm

Would love a version of Imola for speed dreams :)
Tom_D3

Postby HyenaRacer45 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Sorry for the double post earlier but it seemed no one was reading the thread anymore. Still haven't gotten a definitive answer to my request, seriously willing to pay real money for the creation of some super insane high speed test tracks with left and right turns and insanely massive straights. MiniJoe you had spoke about playing with Simon's test track where do i get that? Also if you have a 19km version I would happily take that. It is at least a start, I can understand why your Intel HD integrated GPU craps out after 20km length, but if wouldn't mind I still would like track 36 to 55km long even if the frame rate lags terribly on your end, prolly won't be much better on my system as the Kabini platform by AMD sucks, plus TORCS and Speed Dreams use a terribly non optimized inefficient graphics engine written in straight old c/c++. (Next year and the year after 2015/2016, I am going to work on the following improvements to this game, brand new ioquake3 based render system, python replaces all c&c++ code for faster excution, brand new physics engine (don't worry still plan on using xml style system used currently just new backend code behind the xml input data.), Build your race car, (implement NFSU2/New3dNitroNation style decal system, paint system, parts system like NFS:U2/NN/RR(racerivals), tune and upgrade parts, then race, more tracks(62), insanely more cars (going for 200+) That is once I rebuild my coding machines with new parts. But for now I just have my little sputtering kabini laptop. Hence why worth money to me to have the super long tracks created for me until I can get resetup with my powerhouse coding machines. Also super wide (26+meters). Will check my email again for any responses there but seriously I want to take this game further into a more professional venue, but I need some super long tracks to push the limits of the physics engine to find all quirks and bugs to wipe them from the revision until the ultimate full replacement physics engine which is 17months away right now but the revision will be in half that time. I am not satisfied with simuv2, simuv2.1, or simuv4, they all kinda suck with the glitches I have encountered trying to create transhypercars (cars with ≧1385bhp/1120ft-lbs)(weighing 2170lbs-3190lbs)
as I have ended with cars bouncing around like a mexican jumping bean or shooting infinitely straight up in the air, plus I lost the ability to wheelstand like I could in torcs 1.3.1 and speed-dreams-2.0 now with torcs 1.3.4 and sd 2.1 no more wheelstands, I only get close with almost picking up the front wheels but not quite. These are issues I seriously want to fix in the physics engiine, for a much better gaming experience.
HyenaRacer45

Postby Snake » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Are the people here still accepting requests for tracks? I have two tracks that I would love to see in Torcs and Speed Dreams.

One of the tracks is the Martinsville Speedway in Virginia and the other track is the Virginia International Raceway, or VIR for short. Both are in the state of Virginia in the United States. Which is my home state, which is why I want them so bad.

The Martinsville Speedway is a 1/2-mile oval that looks like a paper clip and the Virginia International Raceway is a road course.

If anyone is willing to make these I'll appreciate it. If you need the track information I'll see what I can find. :)

Edit: I managed to find the Martinsville Speedway , but it's not available for download for some reason. :(
Snake

Postby Haruna » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:38 pm

VIR is such a based track, I wish I could drive it even in a game.
Haruna

PreviousNext

Return to SD Tracks