[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - ABS seems to have no effect

ABS seems to have no effect

Information about the inner-side magic

Moderator: kilo

ABS seems to have no effect

Postby travellingmatt » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Hi,

new to SD, and I have to say its a really cool program, but in playing with some of the tracks and cars, I have noticed no difference whether ABS is on or off as to whether a car skids if braked hard in a straight line, and no difference whether a car wheel spins if TCS is on or off.

I noticed an earlier post regarding the fact that some cars seem to lose the ability to steer on braking hard, and that also seems to be noticeable on some of the supercars in particular.

I'm using a joystick if that makes a difference.

Should I play with the controller settings to try to improve this, or is there a real problem?

Thanks.

Matt
travellingmatt

Return to SD Physics & Internals