[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - W-E-C's car thread

W-E-C's car thread

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Re: W-E-C's car thread

Postby W-E-C » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:17 pm

@Radoye1: good, i hope it works out as you planed, as it's always a nice thing to have a few liveries
to choose from.
also since the setup is based on SD's mpa-car, its robot might me able to drive this one
as well (didn't try it yet)
W-E-C

Postby Radoye1 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:29 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:13 am

Team Spirit is done - there are 4 skins altogether, #5 'Bushido' sponsored, #59 'Darlini' and 'Plantlife' sponsored, and #82 'GEIKO', 'Cerveja' and 'Seguros' sponsored, together with a 'blank' one carrying only basic 'Spirit - Murasama' branding, if someone is inclined to do some customization of their own.

(I found it hardest trying to come up with logos that would ~kind of~ look like the real sponsorship but would not infringe on any trademark, at least not too much; i did not expect it to be this complicated! :lol: )

Also included is a set of wheels, a quick hack i did from the 'Bridgestone - Potenza' that i found with the 'MP1' cars already in the game but adopted to say 'Firestone Firehawk' which is more appropriate to 'MPA1'.

Feedback is welcome!

EDIT: Oh, one more thing - how do you make previews, you know the garage shot? I'm too dumb to find it myself... :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:35 pm

One more thing - if anyone is interested in the sponsorship logos i came up with, drop me a message and i'll share! :D
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:05 am

Team Bullseye is coming together nicely... :D

Bullseye.png
Radoye1

Postby W-E-C » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:10 pm

@Radoye1: the liveries are looking good
btw.: you might want to change the color of the cockpit and the helmet too so they fit the new livery; they are located in "mpa-10-int"
mpa-10-int_location.jpg

for the garage shot you need to use the garage track (probably need to get it form here : http://sourceforge.net/p/speed-dreams/c ... velopment/ )

there the "garage box" is located near the end of the track, when you position the car aprox. under the lamp you can get a nice shot with the F9-cam. this should then be culled to 800/500 px.
the usual naming goes carname-liveryname-preview.jpg (e.g. mpa-10-Spirit-preview.jpg)
W-E-C

Postby Radoye1 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Awesome, thanks for the info.

I was experimenting with the interior and helmet but i haven't found a way to customize it for each individual livery?

EDIT: the garage thing works, took me a while to have it set up properly but now it's OK, thanks again!!! :D
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:48 am

Ladies and gentlemen, i introduce Dario Franchitti! :D

mpa10-Bullseye-10-preview.jpg
(still WIP)
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:23 am

Dario Franchitti helmet design. Enjoy!

mpa10-int.png
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:26 am

Takuma Sato helmet, goes with the Team Spirit #5 car:

mpa1-10-int.png
Radoye1

PreviousNext

Return to SD Cars