[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Green Valley track

Green Valley track

Discuss or share your track-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Green Valley track

Postby chad3006 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 pm

Here's my first attempt at a track. It's the now defunct Green Valley Raceway. I used real world elevation info for it (on the parts that aren't covered over with houses now). Anyway I'd like some feedback on it. It's not finished, but just basic at the moment. Download it It'll only be available for a short time, then I'll submit a finished version if/when I get time.

refrences:

Last edited by chad3006 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chad3006

Re: Green Valley track

Postby MiniJoe » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:49 pm

I downloaded and drove your track. Very nice! Finding the right brake point for Turn 1 is tricky. (Maybe add some meter boards). The grass beyond this hairpin is very slippery (I check it almost every lap :lol: ). The curvy part on the back (Turns 4,5,6 & 7) are good fun and can be taken fast if you clip the grass. The final turn is again tricky as the radius seems to shrink just when you want to get back hard on the throttle.
MiniJoe

Postby waleed444 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:45 pm

So, if anyone can try and fix these bugs... the track is otherwise nice, used to be the French F1 track. And if someone has the abilities required to add scenery and all (assuming the track shall have been fixed), feel free to improve my poor draft.
We provide guarantee to pass with online exam itil and you can also get best quality for your guaranteed success.
waleed444

Postby chad3006 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:39 pm

Actually, it's a track from Fort Worth, Texas. It was used primarily as a drag strip, but was expanded to a road track in the early 60's. Several road racing events were hosted there from the 60's to the 80's.

But still, anyone who wants to add scenery and fixes can do so.
chad3006

Postby Tom_D3 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:18 pm

Nice track, it is definetely fun to drive with the drag strip and the long curves further on in the circuit. Btw the top and back of the pit garages are white and red- looks llike there isn't a texture for it.

I think Waleed444's post is another one of the annoying repeat posts that have bee cropping up, where people just copy a section of someone's post and post it elsewhere. What is posted is exactly the same as the first post in the Magnitude WIP topic.

Great track anyway :D
Tom_D3

Postby MiniJoe » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:25 pm

MiniJoe

Postby swirusek » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:01 am

Definitely one of the nices track in game. My favourite :)
, , , ,
swirusek

Postby Snake » Wed May 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Where can I download this track at? The link doesn't work anymore.
Snake

Postby chad3006 » Thu May 07, 2015 12:25 pm

if you PM me with your email I can get you a copy of it.
chad3006

Return to SD Tracks