[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Magnitude WIP --- with one serious bug

Magnitude WIP --- with one serious bug

Discuss or share your track-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Magnitude WIP --- with one serious bug

Postby P!erre » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Track Name: Magnitude
-Track length: 4511 m
-Track description: Former F1 GP "Nevers Mangy-Cours"
-Track type: permanent
- Category: road
-Track outline image:
magnitude.png
Sorry for the poor quality of the outline!

This is an extremely basic creation. Although scenery and other improvements would not be useless, there are two serious bugs which, unfortunately, I am unable to explain:

(1) There is a "hole" in the track just before the starting line, which prevents any driver from starting the race (or else the game simply shuts down).

(2) Although there was no overlap in the track editor (I strictly followed the "map" taken from Google Earth), when I tried (that is, I ran it "backwards" and avoided the "hole") the track it crossed itself at some points. Curious -- and annoying.

So, if anyone can try and fix these bugs... the track is otherwise nice, used to be the French F1 track. And if someone has the abilities required to add scenery and all (assuming the track shall have been fixed), feel free to improve my poor draft.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
P!erre

Re: Magnitude WIP --- with one serious bug

Postby mungewell » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:00 pm

I'm not a track expert (the only one I've done is that super wide 'test track'), but here's a series of tutorials which might help you:

Simon
mungewell

Postby menycsab » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:01 pm

Did you managed to dig the hole?
menycsab

Postby edwinguerra » Mon May 18, 2015 2:29 am

Good night from San Diego, Venezuela!!!

I've made a Torcs version (also playable on SD) of Magny Cours, that I called "LeNeversMagnifique", with a simple layout, no elevations and a basic TV-cameras locations (I used to play Torcs and SD on "simulator mode"). Here I upload a zip with my work, you can put it on *SD Folder*/data/tracks/circuit, and you can enhance with Blender, real elevations and every stuff you know better.

I hope this stuff can help you!!!! :mrgreen:

Cheers!!!

Edwin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Edwin Guerra
@edwinguerrave on Twitter
edwinguerra

Return to SD Tracks