[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - W-E-C's car thread

W-E-C's car thread

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Re: W-E-C's car thread

Postby Radoye1 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:49 am

Just a quick progress update, Bullseye #10 livery is completed, working on #9. I have also created internals for all the cars done so far (Spirit #5, #59, #82, Bullseye #9 and #10) with helmets ~somewhat~ matching those of real drivers of said cars. I'm experimenting with adding these to existing robots, so far so good, i also edited the MPA1 Championship to be more like IndyCar season 2011.

As i said earlier, the progress is slow due to real life issues taking precedence before hobby, but the final goal is to have a full package representing the 2011 season - that's 44 cars (38 to go, with 5 mine and the default #78 done). If someone would like to help it could significantly speed up the process, but i'm having too much fun doing this so if you don't mind waiting it's perfectly OK with me! :mrgreen:

I still haven't figured it out how to customize internals - i can only use one default for the human driver's car regardless of the skin i choose for it. (I know how to set it up for robots.)

Maybe i should branch this out to a separate thread not to spam W-E-C's? :?
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:44 am

mpa10-Spirit-missiong_previews_and_ints.zip

Attached are the missing previews and internals for the Team Spirit cars you can download from the previous page.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:51 am

mpa10-Bullseye-9-preview.jpg

mpa10-Bullseye-10-preview.jpg

Team Bullseye cars #9 'Scott Dixon' and #10 'Dario Franchitti'. Enjoy!

mpa10-Bullseye.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:45 pm

Progress report - Peskey Racing basic livery WIP, now to customize for the #3, #6 and #12 cars... :)

mpa10-Peskey-preview.jpg

:mrgreen:
Radoye1

Postby W-E-C » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:08 pm

@Radoye1: nice to see things progress
W-E-C

Postby Radoye1 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:24 am

@W-E-C: Thanks for the encouragement, this wouldn't be possible without your hard work to create the car model in the first place! :D

Here's Peskey Racing completed and ready for download:

mpa10-Peskey-12-preview.jpg

mpa10-Peskey-3-preview.jpg

mpa10-Peskey-6-preview.jpg

PeskeyRacing.zip
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:38 am

Time for another progress report! Here's my take on the #78 Simona de Silvestro car:

mpa10-HMM-78-preview.jpg

And here's one of the non-Bullseye Ganassi cars, #83 Charlie Kimball:

mpa10-Grassi-38-preview.jpg

Working on the remaining Ganassi car, #38 Graham Rahal (yes, i know about the filename mixup, this is all still very much WIP)...
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:05 am

#83 car is now fully done, and here's a WIP shot of the Graham Rahal's #38 as well:

mpa10-Grassi-83-preview.jpg

I will make these available for download as well as the #78 car once i finish the #38.
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:58 am

The CGR #38 Graham Rahal car is now complete. You can download it together with the #83 Kimball and #78 de Silvestro cars below.

Enjoy! :D

CGR.zip
Radoye1

Postby madbad » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Hi Radoye1 and W-E-C
Nice work with those cars! ;)

Self Note: All the cars present in the SD-forum to date (03/12/14) have been downloaded and are going to be put into the github repo of usermade cars.
madbad

PreviousNext

Return to SD Cars