[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - HyenaRacer45's Car thread

HyenaRacer45's Car thread

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

HyenaRacer45's Car thread

Postby HyenaRacer45 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:31 am

Here is My new XML edits (as I can not yet edit meshes unfortunately :-( due to OS problems and bad blender version :-/ :x :evil: ) These are cars from speed-dreams and some from the threads here. Hope I dont get n=banned :? for posting XML retweaks from their cars. Mostly these are just higher powered versions for speed freaks like myself. Some 4WD conversions are also included. I will include the original authors credit as best as I can, have no way to contact them directly yet.

But anyway to start things off, we have the needed tweaked categories to replace factory limits on some classes (stay tuned always working to perfect these classes/create appropiate one-off class for seperation for the purists out there so may upload new replacements later on) Also My complete collection of Silber RBLK tweaked editions using base livery and sd-driver folder livery. Also in addition to the tweaked XML categories are my new exclusive categories for max speeders like muaw (myself).

So we Start off with the 4.0liter V8 and V12 versions with respect

Silber 4L V8 version
943kg 758bhp@8200rpm 707Nm at 4600rpm RWD 52% rear

Silber 4L V12 version
955kg 783bhp@9200rpm 633Nm at 5600rpm RWD 52%rear

Silber 4.4Liter V12 version
943kg 806bhp@9000rpm 687Nm@4800rpm RWD 52% rear

Silber 4.4Liter V10 version
943kg 855bhp@8400rpm 735Nm@5000rpm RWD 52% rear

Silber 4.4Liter V8 version
943kg 789bhp@8000rpm 797Nm@5000rpm RWD 52% rear

Silber 4.6L V10 version
1150kg 831bhp@8400rpm 809Nm@5800rpm RWD 54%rear

Silber 4,4L V12 xtreme power version
1043kg 795Nm@6800rpm 1151bhp@11000rpm RWD 52%rear

All of the above belong to the " Speed Dreams Race Battle 1 " class/category as SDRB1 in the tar.gz sorry zip has issues for me errors out after second file wont allow more files added wont allow folders period. Do not know why some bug with Ubuntu 1404.

lastly we have the Silber W25BUK
803kg RWD 52% front 1322Nm@7000rpm 1329bhp@7500rpm

Below are the previews for each

4L V8 Silber

4L8Silber-preview.jpg

4L V12 Silber

4L12Silber-preview.jpg

4.4L V8 Silber

4-4L8Silber-preview.jpg

4.4L V10 Silber
4-4L10Silber-preview.jpg

4.4L V12 Silber
4-4L12Silber-preview.jpg

4.6L V10 Silber

next post has the rest
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HyenaRacer45

Re: HyenaRacer45's Car thread

Postby HyenaRacer45 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:37 am

the rest as promised

4.6L V10 silber
4-6L10Silber-preview.jpg

4.4L V12 xtreme edition

44SZL12Silber-preview.jpg

SIlber W25BUK

uk-silber-w25b-preview.jpguk-silber-w25b-preview.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HyenaRacer45

Postby HyenaRacer45 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:54 am

Lastly the tar.gz with all these cars and the needed class XMLs for all my posts here now and to come.

Alright it has been split into three pieces

piece a
silbs1-3.tar.gz

piece b
silbs2-3.tar.gz

piece c

silbs3-3.tar.gz

In the future fear not I will just have one car at a time mainly (ocassionally a two car pack) just wanted to get this colllection of my chest so to speak as at least uploading something until I get help to fix my problem with beig able to edit the .acc and .ac files directly myself to create my own cars from scratch and major modifications of existing cars. Enjoy and sorry bout the triple posting but I am the thread starter and there are limits to attachment count, etc. etc etc. etc. So yeah. Enjoy nonetheless.
HyenaRacer45

Postby HyenaRacer45 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:01 am

last minute fourth post, yeah I know real bad form but forgot credit where due.
These cars are made by Andrew Sumner (the classic model) and the RBLK by Eric Espie and Bernhard Wymann.
I just edited the XML file for more power. So yeah so far that is all I can do until i get working scripts in blender for ac3d mesh working, editing, and scratch building. Hoping Tom_D3 can help with the ac3d scripts for blender.
All I get is py.self.create errors, "object has no attribute faces" etc. No load, havent tried export but why would I expect any less than more errors, but I'll give a try with a dummy mesh.
HyenaRacer45

Postby HyenaRacer45 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:04 am

Back Again, Heck I know I might be new here, but no love on my thread? Not a single comment.on this thread one download of part one? Oh, well I thought this place was busier than that it will just take more time for people to read this and get interested in this thread, in the mean time I will add another car for speed dreams xml experts out there, this car is problematic, can't figure it out, modified it 17times and same result. car starts out a little torque happy, then acts like a limited slip one side pulls hard spinning out the car, i have it defined as a spool locked differential anyone figure this behavior out, kudos to ya. So here ya go my puzzling car.

Silber RBLK TC-XE
3.7L V8 front mounted
1326bhp@11500rpm 979Nm@7000rpm (I think)
RWD 57% front 1070kg
trb1-aacar5a-trb1-preview.jpg
Anyone that can fix this keeping the engine section and drivetrain as spool as is unchanged is welcome to resubmit here.

here is the tar.gz

deadcow.tar.gz
HyenaRacer45

Postby Tom_D3 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:50 am

Hello HyenaRacer45,

Sorry for not responding, have been quite busy sorting out my cars in speed dreams and getting them all working properly. I have downloaded all of your cars and I'll test them now. I have a very high power '67 mustang, with a top speed of 516km/h. Can I post it here?
Great work, I love tuning cars, plus I love mercedes :D

You should try make a robot so you can race against the computer 8-)
Tom_D3

Postby madbad » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Nice work HyenaRacer45.
We are still a small/quiet community but we love every bit that come out of you! ;)
madbad

Postby Tom_D3 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:23 pm

For some of the cars, they need a bit more grip (tyres and aerodynamics) and the brakes are too powerful meaning that the wheels lock up even with ABS on.However if you use them for speedways, they're great :D
Tom_D3

Return to SD Cars