[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Audi R8 and other supercars

Audi R8 and other supercars

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Re: Audi R8 and other supercars

Postby Tom_D3 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:58 am

Hi J.J
sorry about the incomplete files, I did not know and i'll have a look today and try to get them fixed :)
Thanks
Tom
Tom_D3

Postby Tom_D3 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:20 am

Hopefully this one works :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tom_D3

Postby jjsca » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi tom here is your textured model. I think it worked this time, didn't look in details but it seams ok. I just want to ask you one thing for next time, please group your objects and put a prefix for me to know which texture I have to assign, because it was pretty long to sort all the objects of your model and find out which texture was used when you have no clue, especially when you have about 60 of them... It is easier for me if I have 5 or 6 objects with clear names and texture indication, I will also be less likely making mistakes. Anyway, nice job your vette looks cool :)

Have a nice day.

J.J.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jjsca

Postby Tom_D3 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:36 pm

Thanks again, I appreciate it :) I'll take your comments on board for next time

Thanks
Tom_D3

Postby Tom_D3 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:34 pm

Hello all,

I've started work on the Camaro now, it's the 2010 Camaro SS. Will be focusing on getting this finished so it will probably be the next car posted on this thread. :D
Tom_D3

Postby chad3006 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:03 pm

Cool! I had considered making one of these myself, but just hadn't gotten around to it.
chad3006

Postby Tom_D3 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:11 pm

I'm making good progress with this one, really pleased how it's turning out :D
Front end almost finished, just need to add details like headlights.
camaross2.png
Shouldn't be too long till it's finished :)
Tom_D3

Postby Tom_D3 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:30 pm

Almost finished the camaro, hope to get it posted here in the next week or so. I'm nearly finished modelling, but how do you scale the model so it is the correct size for SD2? If I change the units to metres and set it as 4 in blender, it appears huge.

Tom_D3

Postby Tom_D3 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello all,

I was wondering if I should create a muscle car category, because I have almost finished the Corvette ZR1 and the Camaro SS (will post these at the same time). Also, I might make more muscle cars in the future, maybe a Dodge Charger, and they're not really supercars, so should I make a new category??

:D
Tom_D3

Postby jjsca » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:22 pm

jjsca

PreviousNext

Return to SD Cars