[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Audi R8 and other supercars

Audi R8 and other supercars

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Re: Audi R8 and other supercars

Postby Tom_D3 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Just tried the edge split on the grille, it looks much better. I have done a lot more since the last pic, including making edges sharp :D
camar03.png

Just have to finish the interior now :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tom_D3

Postby Tom_D3 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:14 pm

Instesd of the Gallardo GT3, I will do the Huracan GT3 (came out last week or so). Looks awesome 8-)
huracan_gt3_lead-1-626x382.jpg
will probably do this next :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tom_D3

Postby Tom_D3 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:56 pm

Name: Deckard Conejo RR
Based on: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Directory name:sc-deckard-conejo
category:supercars (until muscle car category is created)
sc-deckard-conejo-preview.jpg

Specs:
Mass: 1700kg (51% rear)
Drive Train: RWD, 6 gears
Engine: Front V8 6.2l
Power: 427bhp @ 6600rpm
Torque: 527nm @ 3960
Tom_D3

Postby Tom_D3 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:43 pm

I'm now working on the Lamborghini Huracan. I think I will model the cars in their stock form first, and then go along and do their GT3 version. Lots of updates on the cars I'd like to model, with the new Audi R8 preview released a few days ago, McLaren 650s GT3 to replace the MP4-12c GT3, and the AMG GT GT3 to replace the SLS GT3! I can't keep up!! :D
Tom_D3

Postby jjsca » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:52 pm

Nice work tom, your conejo is cool I like it. Did you plan to make a gt3 version out of it ? I think Reiter ran one in the adac gt masters last year but not sure. I would be nice to have a muscle in the gt3 bring a bit of diversity :D . Also thank you for the infos on the new cars I missed all of them, I am pretty eager to see the first blancpain series race with all these new cars it will be interesting. By the way I saw yesterday that chevy released pics of their 2015 indycar aero kit for road courses and to be honest it's pretty ugly hpe honda made it more eye friendly...

Keep up the great work tom ;)

Have a good night.

J.J.
jjsca

Postby Tom_D3 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Hello all,
When I have done the .xml files for mmy cars, I have always just edited them in a text editor. When I try to use Torcs Car Setup Editor, I can't import an .xml file or create a new one; when I try to open/import/export, it always says change the carname, so I do this and I still get the same message.
Hopefully somebody can help me with this
Tom_D3

Postby Tom_D3 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:14 pm

Camaro GT3 oon the way soon :D
camarogt3.png
Tom_D3

Postby Haruna » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:41 pm

ALL ABOARD THE GT3 HYPE TRAIN

CHOO CHOO :mrgreen:
Haruna

Postby jjsca » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:51 pm

jjsca

Postby Tom_D3 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:44 pm

Sorry for taking so long to do these, but life keeps getting in the way :( I have very little time for modelling cars, and I don't have very much experience in it,al as I have only done 4 cars. I might not have any time to do it at all soon, so I will at least try and get the Camaro GT3 finished. Sorry again for not being very efficient at it :|
Tom_D3

Previous

Return to SD Cars