[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Chazlington's PIAA GT3 Series

Chazlington's PIAA GT3 Series

For random discussions which aren't directly related to Speed-Dreams

Moderator: kilo

Chazlington's PIAA GT3 Series

Postby Chazlington92 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:52 pm

Afternoon All!

I was wondering whether people would be interested in knowing that I plan to run a Championship of my own using Speed Dreams, and the TORCS Racing Board cars.
I've played about with AI settings and fuel strategies to make the AI more evenly matched and realistic, and customised textures myself that share a similar number square and series sponsors. PIAA is displayed on the number square, and the primary sponsor, with Logitech, MSI and Corsair being shared by all the cars too.

The drivers involved (with names changed to custom ones) will be;

#1 Espie - Ferrari 360
#2 Schellhammer - Porsche 911
#4 Kmetyko - Viper
#7 Player - Lotus Elise
#8 Loaicono - Lotus Elise
#10 Martinez - I just call it a TRB (because I don't know what it's modelled on)
#20 Stanley - Viper
#22 Beelitz - I call it a McLaren (seeing as the textures I've done were from McLarens)
#38 Guionneau - Ferrari 360
#86 Isham - Porsche
#98 Scheussler - McLaren
#99 Sumner - TRB

I'm planning to do between 7 and 9 x 50km races - I would do longer distances but I'm hoping to record ALL OF THEM on FRAPS and due to the quality I record at, we're looking at around 2GB per minute ... and no, I won't settle for lower quality.

I'll be documenting the whole series on an Excel spreadsheet with everyone's results, qualifying times and points, so I can always come back to them for future reference.
Points will be given to the top 10 finishers, in the following order. 20, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1

I just wondered whether anybody would be interested in me posting updates and race reports for entertainment purposes, to keep the threads and topics alive?

Feedback would be great, and I'll hope to make it as authentic as possible.

Thanks,
Chaz
Chazlington92

Re: Chazlington's PIAA GT3 Series

Postby Chazlington92 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:15 pm

Here's just a sneak peak at the first four cars that I've put on the entry list I'm making.

What does everyone think?

Sneak Preview.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chazlington92

Return to Off-topic