[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - How to build from source with OSG

How to build from source with OSG

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

How to build from source with OSG

Postby chad3006 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:14 pm

OK, I successfully built SD development version last night and it works (Ubuntu based Linux). But it looks like it's using PLIB instead of Open Scene Graph because the graphics look about they same as they did. I just kind of dumb dumbed my way through the steps in the install file, so how do I do it with OSG?

Oh yeah, the supercars with rear wings crash SD when I load 'em.
chad3006

Re: How to build from source with OSG

Postby MiniJoe » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:42 pm

MiniJoe

Postby madbad » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:46 pm

madbad

Postby chad3006 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:57 pm

OK, thanks guys. I'll give it a try tonight. I didn't have OSG development version, just the plain one, so I'll have to get that first.
chad3006

Postby chad3006 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:00 pm

I managed to sneak a little time at work and during my lunch hour and I think I got it working. My file structure is an absolute shambles with "this" crammed here and "that" crammed there, but it works.
chad3006

Postby mikado » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:45 pm

Congratulations for getting this working!

Just out of curiosity, could you please post a few screenshots to show what it looks like on your machine?
Here is how the OSG graphics look on my computer. There seem to be some problems with reflections on cars. I wonder if this only happens to me :?:

Screenshot from 2015-06-03 22-23-42.jpgScreenshot from 2015-06-03 22-27-22.jpgScreenshot from 2015-06-03 22-28-17.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikado

Postby Snake » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:56 pm

Those graphics look awesome. One question though, does OSG make the system requierments for SD go up any compared to what they are in SD-2.0.0 and SD2.1.0? I have 2.0.0 now because I can't download the newer versions at the moment. :cry:
Snake

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help