[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - compiling trackeditor

compiling trackeditor

Discuss or share your track-related work here

Moderator: kilo

compiling trackeditor

Postby simon-2 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:52 pm

simon-2

Re: compiling trackeditor

Postby Leopjing » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:52 pm

If you use Eclipse for Java maybe i can help you. Here (Google Drive):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B__Jdf ... sp=sharing (i hope i can upload it?)
You will find the Trackeditor project with every (imported) library and so on.... (eclipse shows already one mistake but it should even work).

If you want i can try to compile it for you.
Leopjing

Postby simon-2 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:13 pm

vielen Dank, but still i'm not able to compile it (the problem is that i have absolutely no experience with eclipse and java in general; might be an easy problem but i don't get it fixed).

Would be really nice if you could compile it for me. The changes are in file src/gui/segment/SegmentEditorDlg.java in lines 213 and 239. Just replace "1000" with "10000"...
simon-2

Postby Leopjing » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:55 am

Here is it, i change the version to avoid confusion to: v0.6.2c LCR (LCR for larger Curve Radius).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B__Jdf ... sp=sharing
Leopjing

Postby simon-2 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:15 am

thanks alot!!
it's because i'm playing with a piece of Autobahn (very large radii..)- first/basic layout is finished (trial and error editing the xml and checking the result in trackEditor :shock:), but next step is to subdivide/add segments for changes in texture, height, side width etc. As long as i don't know an algorithm to split a segment exactly, i need to fiddle about arcs/radii to keep it aligned...
simon-2

Return to SD Tracks