[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - argh... i killed my track

argh... i killed my track

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

argh... i killed my track

Postby simon-2 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:45 am

Last edited by simon-2 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simon-2

Re: argh... i killed my track

Postby MiniJoe » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:59 am

Hi Simon,
What version of Sd/Trackgen are you using?
This sounds like Ticket 905 on SourceForge. Fixed after 2.1 (should be OK in 2.2 beta).
http://sourceforge.net/p/speed-dreams/tickets/905/
I have attached pylon1.png
You should be able to replace just that file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiniJoe

Postby simon-2 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:45 pm

simon-2

Postby MiniJoe » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Hi Simon,
I took a look at your Viela.xml file. The problem is (on line 5155 (section R_a2)). The pitwall height must be the same for the whole pit wall. Change this from 1.4 to 1.2 to match all the others segments containg pit walls. There are some bugs with pitwalls.
More info here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=626&start=20
MiniJoe

Postby simon-2 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:14 am

once again, you made my day :-) i can always rely on you...

and once again, this shows how much knowledge is already in this board, but it is so spread that it's hard to find info on a specific subject..
simon-2

Postby simon-2 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:30 pm

i'm still encountering some problems with this track's pits.. but i will upgrade und check against 2.2.0 first, as some of them might be bugs and it's bad manners to complain about an outdated version :mrgreen:..
simon-2

Postby simon-2 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:58 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
simon-2

Postby MiniJoe » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:03 am

It looks like the track segment "pitstart' does not exist.
Can you post your changed xml file?
MiniJoe

Postby simon-2 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:57 pm

sorry, i made some changes in the xml (basically changed names and added segments)- attached is the newest version.
"pitstart" is now the first segment of the track and in the final version i would like to use its length completely (maybe 15 pits à 12m); i just reduced this for testing purpose.

but you should be able to observe the issues with the old xml (along with the old pit definition) as well..?
simon-2

Postby MiniJoe » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:46 am

MiniJoe

Next

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help