[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - There's life in there!

There's life in there!

Show your screenshots to the world!

Moderator: kilo

Forum rules
One inappropriate image here and you don't come back ever.

There's life in there!

Postby madbad » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:07 pm

I was doing some practice laps at Pinhabashi Park and I found life! :shock:
(testing crew member placement in player pit box)
madbad

Re: There's life in there!

Postby simon-2 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:56 pm

wow, cool :shock:

can you tell more about this guy? Is he just part of the scenery, or is he really "alive" (brand new feature)?

i see- you're making progress on the HUD :arrow: very nice :)
simon-2

Postby madbad » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:42 pm

Hi Simon.
For the moment the guy is just part of the scenery (it is placed where the player pit box is)...
I still need to figure how to rotate him properly.

He has no animation, is just there to indicate to the player where his pit box is.
I always found "difficult" to find my box by looking at the garage doors.
I will probably extend this guy to a full pitstop crew with refueling system, wheels etc... but don't' let me dream too much! :-)

For the HUD, yes I consider it "basic" but fully functional now (or at least it is for me).
I just need to clean it up and add some sugar here and there before submitting the patch.
madbad

Postby chad3006 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:22 pm

That is cool, that'd be a nice addition.
chad3006

Postby wanda01 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:08 am

It is very interesting.

wanda01

Postby Sneebol » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:24 pm

What happened to the HUD? Is it done? Can I get it from somewhere?
Sneebol

Postby madbad » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:23 pm

It is available in the development version (if you compile from sorce)
It still need a lot of love to call it finisced but is already far more usable than nothing :)

If I get some time in the weekend I will upload a video of it in action on youtube
madbad

Return to Gallery