[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - No GUI with NVidia acceleration

No GUI with NVidia acceleration

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

Re: No GUI with NVidia acceleration

Postby madbad » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:56 pm

I'm not sure what exactly you have changed, I have an nVidia graphic card (GTX770) with nVidia propietary drivers and the HUD is showing for me with the stable graphic engine "SSG".

Are you sure you did not have changed the Speed-Dreams graphic engine from "SSG" to "OSG"?
OSG is the new experimental one, it does look better but has no HUD in 2.2.0 (some work have been done for it in the development version trought).
madbad

Re: No GUI with NVidia acceleration

Postby madbad » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 am

I'm glad to have been of help.
madbad

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help