[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Note to h-j-s

Note to h-j-s

Discuss or share your track-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Note to h-j-s

Postby kilo » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:32 am

Hi h-j-s,

while I am (and guess everyone is) very happy that you upload all these tracks to this site, for public use, please follow the rules of the posting that are clearly set in the 'how to post a track' topic. It shouldn't be so hard to write about 10 datae about any track.

Remember, "si fueris Romae, Romano vivito more" - When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Thanks
kilo

Re: Note to h-j-s

Postby h-j-s » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Hello Gabor,
I am very pleased to be personally addressed by the administrator . On different references over difficulties to upload files into the Community, unfortunately no reaction took place for some months. But if it functioned " Romans" are fast particularly critically…. If I download from SD-trunk a track, I will only see the explanation whether " circuit- road- dirt or speedway". All further explanations appear only after installation and call to the track in the Game…. Naturally I will explain all my tracks , but that is only possible if I have access to my own PC, to the Game and the tracks!!! Thus some more patience, finally we had to wait also some months to upload finally functioned….
Cheers
h-j-s
h-j-s

Return to SD Tracks